Seek cooperation with
Egg (oocyte) donation is one of the most efficient methods of treating infertility.
Owing to egg (oocyte) donation every woman can realize her dream of parenthood.
Indications for the program with donor oocytes:
- ovarian reserve exhaustion;
- late reproductive age;
- cancer or previously undergone radio or chemotherapy;
- absence of ovaries;
- risk of genetic diseases transmission;
- repeated obtaining of low-quality oocytes and embryos in IVF programs, etc.
Stages of egg donation program:
Donor examination – a potential donor undergoes free medical examination before starting the program.
Hormonal stimulation – if examination data confirm that the donor is completely healthy, she is prescribed hormonal drugs according to an individual scheme to stimulate the ovaries.
Oocyte aspiration – painless egg retrieval procedure
Observation – after oocyte aspiration, the donor spends some time in the ward under the doctor supervision.
Requirements to an egg donor:
1. Age from 18 to 32 years.
2. Having a healthy biological baby.
3. Absence of somatic and mental diseases
4. Absence of autoimmune, genetic diseases, hormonal disorders.